Welcome here in Lucy's Internet World

My name is Lucy and this is my new blog.
I was born in 1994 in Philadelphia a biggest city in  Pennsylvania, United States of America. People used to call it Philly just just Los Angeles they use to call LA.


Philly as we usually say in here - has over one and a half million inhabitants who, coming from different parts of the world, the city is very diverse in terms of ethnic urban planning.

What am I doing here ?

My ancestors  moved to US from Eastern Europe after the First World War and we live in US for generations.
Recently graduated from Spring Garden College and now I am looking for a job preferably in the form of an online blog to get my bills out of my parents.

I am interested in photography and I play the piano in my free time, so I can join my love to music and  with the video. This is how my  my own compositions are created.

For now I do all these things as a hobby, but I also plan to use my skills in video productions and creating promotional and documentary films
During classes at school, I often participated in projects involving the creation of films, so I know it. I know the basics of cinematography, the necessary tools, including computer programs and equipment, and in the opinion of teachers I am quite good at it.

This is why I'm also thinking about trying to create a YouTube channel and become YouTube and create a video for young people on the threshold of their careers.



Plans for the near and far future

When I manage to expand my channel and earn some money - I dream about launching my own cafe with Internet access. Such a caf could bring together young artists and be a meeting place for exchanging views and recording movies.
Unfortunately, plans have been thwarted by a virus pandemic that is developing in the US.

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Has my Smart TV camera been hacked - weird story with spying TV and camera