Is it ethical to have an affair with a boss?

My dear readers.

As I previously announced in the previous post, professional relationships began to intertwine with my private life.
The head of the department and the company he currently works for - Matt - after a series of several private meetings, admitted that he would like to develop our relationship.


I admit that the company I work for is small and there are no special guidelines regarding social relations between the employee and the supervisor.
Nevertheless, I began to doubt.
Today I wonder is it ethical to have an affair with a boss?


 

Our relationship is, of course, the beginning - nobody knows if something serious will come out of it. 

Nevertheless, I have some doubts that Matt as my boss will still treat me as a regular member of the team. won't my relationship with my supervisor affect the morale of the rest of the crew?

The background of whole story

I'm glad that he was able to do it. But you are wrong that this will bring anything good to the team. I think the relationship between me and Matt was a very important one before he became our supervisor because I felt that we had been together for such a long time.


I will not get back to him after this, and I'm worried about our relationship. In addition, you're right about the relationship between me and the manager - in my opinion that was a very important reason for us going to work together. In addition, because I was the first to go, it meant that I didn't have to deal with any of the team issues, like the way our work was carried out; it was easier for me to talk to them, because I'm not the manager. 

I've always been the one who went out with the others, and I can take care of myself. So I can't complain that he can now take more care of me.
And, we get it, we've been through this before. And I'm glad the supervisor was able to do what he wanted to take care of me because I know I will always be loyal to him.  

Won't my boss be concerned with his family after all this is over?
 

In that case that's a good thing.
The situation isn't as bad as you think! I think the relationship between you and Matt is a very important one, because you're the boss, and I am your supervisor.
We did talk, and we will probably talk more, so we have a better idea on our future. Won't we just stay friends like this?
What is it about  that's special about him that we're able to keep in such close contact, if the circumstances aren't the best for that? It's not like we're doing business with each other, so I think it's fine.
 


We've been in this situation before, so I'm not the one with all the answers, but I can give you my opinion. We had planned to do a lot of things together, but then I got sick. And when I was sick, that meant I had to rest more and I had to do a lot more work, and I lost my cool. 

And since then, we've been doing something very different every time, and it was the first time when I got to do it like a boss. I can't say whether it's good or bad, but I think we were getting better and better. It wasn't so bad for my body, so I can't complain. I think it's good that I'm being with you, but we were not happy with the way it turned out and everything went in a different direction before. 

We're going to do another session at the end of next month, so I hope you'll be able to see us again, and you can tell us what went wrong.

Our relationship has gone into a bad direction after I fell out with my boss, and we can't get to be friends after that.
 

We've never really had a problem with our boss, so I don't see him as a "friend" and we're not being "lucky" to get together after that.
 

 

Comments

  1. Every love starts from affair so don't regret anything and for forward. Best wishes.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Somewhere between a few weeks and a month ago, my reader named Joe B. sent me a story about a woman, named L.A. Reid, who lives in a very exclusive house and spends her whole waking hour, or perhaps an hour or two, watching movies on a TV on her bed.

    She never sees any kids, because she has a very narrow view and is very afraid of heights—so she spends her time in the kitchen, baking cookies for herself and her family. She doesn't go to the park or hang with friends, but it seems that she has no problem getting into trouble with the law if that's what she thinks her job entails.

    I decided to take on this story, in the hopes that readers would share their own stories that are different from L.A.'s. So that's what we did. I have been in L.A. a long time and I'm an old lady. I remember how much worse it was back when the Golden Gate bridge was open.

    I know, I can remember this much. I was an elementary schooler, and I don't think I was ever on time for school, and when I had to go home to visit grandma, I didn't make my way home on time.

    Don't worry Lucy everything will be fine - heads up!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Has my Smart TV camera been hacked - weird story with spying TV and camera